Pairone Networks Ltd has offices in Ireland. All our servers are located in a number of top-class datacenters in Texas, USA. We have been a provider of advanced web-hosting services for many years have developed a reputation for providing reliable affordable hosting solutions.
Our servers are hosted with The Planet who are one of the leading Datacenter operators in North America and currently run 6 large datacenters. Our servers are lcoated in the Dallas and Houston facilities. Pairone provides On Demand IT Infrastructure backed by complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security.
- Our secure data centers are monitored 24x7 to ensure your servers are always safe
- N+1 power generator architecture
- N+2 redundant data center HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems
- Advanced fire suppression systems to keep any fires localized
- Preventive maintenance meets or exceeds manufacturers recommended practices, and is performed regularly by our own highly trained personnel
By using multiple Tier 1 telecom providers and direct Internet connections, we bypass transit networks and shorten the network path between your IT infrastructure and your customers. The result is lower latency, maximum speed and unsurpassed reliability. In short, The Planet provides you with connectivity, bandwidth and stability you simply can't find anywhere else.
- Fully redundant network architecture with no single points of failure
- Industry-leading network bandwidth capacity: 120+ gigabits/second
- Multiple layers of network security
- Centralized network monitoring in the Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Multiple concurrent, high-capacity Tier 1 bandwidth providers
Bandwidth Providers include the following Tier1 providers
- Global Crossing
- Level 3
- Time Warner Telecom
Access to the data centers is protected 24 hours a day. In order to gain entry into the data center all guests must pass through two-factor authentication barriers. A Northern Proximity security badge is required for entry/exit on all data center doors in the facility. Shifts patrol the data center and facility area regularly, and motion-sensitive cameras throughout the facilities track all data center activity.
SAS 70 Type II Certification
All of the data centers located in Houston and Dallas has been certified by an independent auditor to be SAS 70 Type II compliant. By devoting substantial time and resources to a SAS 70 audit, you can be assured that the data center facilities meet the highest standards in guaranteeing the safety and security of your information technology.
The Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS) No. 70, Service Organizations, is an internationally recognized auditing standard developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). A SAS 70 audit recognizes that a hosting provider has had an in-depth audit of its control activities conducted by an independent third-party auditor that includes a thorough review of all its controls over information technology and related processes. Passing a SAS 70 audit demonstrates to you, the customer, that we have established adequate controls and safeguards in hosting your data and IT infrastructure.
All our servers are constantly monitored using advanced system monitoring software from hyperic.com. We monitor temperature, processor load, disk i/o, network bandwidth and many other items to ensure that the servers are always online